Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Looking Forward: December





Sometimes it's really hard for me to keep track of what comes out what month, especially while juggling early reviews and publisher catalogues and all the other confusing bookish things bloggers deal with. It's just a LOT OF BOOKS ALL THE TIME. How do you ever keep them straight?! So on the last day of the month, I post a guide to what books I'm most looking forward to in the following month and that you should keep an eye on. So, since it's the last day in November oops, here are the December releases most tempting me:

December 9th:


206469331878285520821306161445701876925718309634

Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas
I LOVED Czukas' Ask Again Later. I'm actually reading TTCYC right now, and so far it is just as funny as delightful as AAL.

Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jaye
SLEEPING BEAUTY RETELLING NEED LIKE BURNING

Zodiac by Romina Russell
This one has the potential to be ah-mazing or very weird. Sci fi zodiac planety things? Crossing my fingers for fabulosity.

No Place to Fall by Jaye Robin Brown
Can't resist a heart map.

For Real by Alison Cherry
The Amazing Race but YA! Yessssss.

Now That You're Here by Amy K. Nichols
PARALLEL UNIVERSES. Super sciencey parrallel universes. This only just got on my radar (HOW?!) but I can't wait to read it.

December 23rd

1313873421822422

This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman Meagan Spooner
The companion/sequel to These Broken Stars!

We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist
I hear this is hilarious and honest and awkward all at once.

What book are you most looking forward to this month?

4 comments:

  1. THIS SHATTERED WORLD OH MY GOD. the other books look so good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I neeeeed Zodiac in my life and also This Shattered World because guess who is on a sci-fi kick and wanting to turn them all into Bellarke AU's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Real was adorable! It was perfect for a quick, fun read :) I'm looking forward to Zodiac and This Shattered World the most - I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *creepily waiting for your Zodiac review*

    ReplyDelete

Note: comments on posts older than 90 days are automatically moderated, so they won't show up here immediately. Thanks for commenting! :)