Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

BEA-Yootiful! 2015


WOOO, IT'S BEA TIME!!!

El Blogo's been pretty quiet lately, and sadly, it's going to be quiet for a little while longer, because life has gotten quite a bit LOUDER! For those of you who don't know, Book Expo America is this week, and I'm in New York City, getting ready to attend my third BEA. I should feel like an old pro, and in some ways, I do, but this year they're apparently changing LOTS of things, so it's going to be interesting to figure it out. But I get to see TONS of blogger and publishing friends, enjoy this BEA-yootiful weather, eat lots of food, and most of all, get LOTS of books.


Some of the books I'm most anxious to grab?

Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Soundless by Richelle Mead

and SOOOO many others. This is the Hunger Games, y'all, and the odds better DAMN SURE be in my favor. *sharpens arrows* *not really but really but not really but also REALLY I AM GETTING TRUTHWITCH*

I'm going to be QUITE busy, obviously, so there will be very little time to blog. I'll try to tweet and Instagram BEA-related stuffs, but if YOU'RE going to be at BEA, let me know! Come say hi! I am aggressively nice in person, but also very awkward, which means I will hug you, then immediately regret it because how do arms work, and also it's impossible to embarrass yourself in front of me because I'm so embarrassing. Basically, don't be afraid to say hi, because I already like you.

So, if you see a short girl carrying too many books suddenly fall over or knock something down or trip over her own feet, it's probably me, and you should say hi! Also laugh at me a bit, because it's funny when people knock things over.

Eeep! it's almost BEA time! Break it down, book nerds. Let's break it down.


Ain't no party like a snuggie partyyyy

1 comment:

Note: comments on posts older than 90 days are automatically moderated, so they won't show up here immediately. Thanks for commenting! :)