Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Book Haul, or the One Where I Don't Buy Anything


I've decided to save all my (glorious and beautiful and fabulous) bookish holiday gifts from blogger friends (and from myself) for one big holiday vlog, so I'm skipping those books in this haul. Here are just the review books I've gotten in the last two weeks:

From Penguin Teen:

 

The Well's End by Seth Fishman

E-galleys:

17869212

From Simon & Schuster:

Promise of Shadows by Justina Ireland

From Houghton Mifflin Harcourt:

 17256885

A Creature of Moonlight by Rebecca Hahn

From Harper:

 186519821357613218602796
1360168117924987


The Islands of Chaldea by Diana Wynne Jones
The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
The Last Best Kiss by Claire LaZebnik
After the End by Amy Plum
Fan Art by Sarah Tregay

7 comments:

  1. A creature of moonlight looks cute :D I can't wait to read After the end & The murder complex. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited for Fan Art! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up After The End & The Murder Complex last week. I picked up Fan Art this week. Started The Murder Complex a few days ago and it's a good read so far.

    Happy reading!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get more of the new Harper titles this week! You got so many good ones! Can't wait to see all the crazy holiday books that you've been getting!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could also call this one 'The One With The Awesome Typography' I am in love the A Creature of Moonlight type. (I hope all the books are awesome as that is more important, but still, gorgeous.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books :D I have After the End as well; hoping to read it pretty soon ;p And ohh. A Creature of Moonlight: such a pretty cover :D I hope you enjoy everything Gillian. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at all the pretty covers... Very intrigued by Promise of Shadows and After the End. I resisted downloading that one because I'm skeptical but boy am I tempted. Enjoy your new reads! :)
    Bonnie @ For the Love of Words

    ReplyDelete

Note: comments on posts older than 90 days are automatically moderated, so they won't show up here immediately. Thanks for commenting! :)