Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

BEA Book Haul: Day Two!


Part two of Lili and me babbling about books, looking a post-BEA hot mess, and generally having a grand old time.

Day One's book haul





Bloggers mentioned:
Lili (obviously) from Lili's Reflections
Rachel from Rachel Reads
Nicole from Paperback Princess
Jamie from The Perpetual Page-Turner
Anna from Anna Reads
Gaby from Queen Ella Bee Reads

Books mentioned:
Once We Were by Kat Zhang
Hero by Alethea Kontis
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
Vicious by V.E. Schwab
Captive by A.D. Robertson
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
(link for The Leila Texts)
Tandem by Anna Jarzab
The Rithmatist Brandon Sanderson
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Scorched by Mari Mancusi
Starry Nights by Daisy Whitney
Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
The Wolf Princess by Kathryn Constable
Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger
Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
Jessica Darling It List #1 by Megan McCafferty
Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles
Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer by Katie Alender
The Witch of Little Italy by Suzanne Palmieri
Hypnotize Me: Book 1 of the Hypnotists by Gordon Korman
The Screaming Staircase (Lockwood &Co. #1) by Jonathan Stroud


11 comments:

  1. So jealous of your haul haha I went as Power Reader of June 1st but I definitely want to go as a blogger next year! You and Lili are hysterical are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks? We try (actually, no, we don't try at all. There was probably zero trying going on in this video).

      Delete
  2. So many awesome books! I got grabby hands when you held up Starry Nights (which I got declined for) and Marie Antoinette Serial Killer! Those two look so amazing! Also, you threw a GG reference into the mix! Good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GUH. Tandem and Vicious?! STILL jealous of Vicious. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waited foreeeeever for that one. SO worth it!

      Delete
  4. 1. I regret not picking up Starry Nights now that I know what it's about.
    2. You've changed Simone Elkeles's name to Jessica. Which is cool, but not accurate :P

    ANYWAY, these videos make me MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH. Therefore I am sad. So I'm just gonna go hug my copies of The Dream Thieves and Fangirl to try and make the sadness recede.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FIXED! Well spotted. And I MISS YOU TOO. Many, many sads.

      Delete
  5. Tandem was really good! Hope you enjoy it. And nope, definitely not a standalone. It ends in a cliffhanger, sort of? And I'm very jealous of Vicious and Once We Were. HarperTeen STILL hasn't responded to my request for Once We Were on EW. GAH. OH! And you need to let me know when you're starting Unbreakable so I can stalk your status updates for it. It sounds beyond awesome, but the author is...off-putting... I hope it's good. Would be a shame for such a concept to go to waste.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really really hope that she ends up with chaol <3 I feel like he understands her better and he needs her more <3 I cant wait to read crown of midnight !! :D only 2 more months

    ReplyDelete

Note: comments on posts older than 90 days are automatically moderated, so they won't show up here immediately. Thanks for commenting! :)