Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

NEW FEATURE: Reader's Choice!


Yay! I'm starting a new thing! This feature is inspire by the awesome Christina's Sadie Hawkins feature, where she gets her readers to request things for her to review. She bugged me about it (for about half a second) until I caved and decided to implement my own! So, starting now, you guys can let me know what books you'd like to see me review! You can ask for good books you know I'll know, great books you HOPE I'll love, in-between books you're just not sure about, and even ghastly steaming turd piles you hope I tear to shreds. You can request ANYTHING.

There's no guarantee I'll be able to get to every request made, but I'll certainly do my best. Have fun! (Be kind. OR DON'T)

Wait, someone is totally going to request Fifty Shades of Grey or something, aren't you? Dang it.

4 comments:

  1. I really really like this idea. I am thinking of starting it myself! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I would LOVE to get your take on Fifty Shades, I won't make you read it... :D

    Can't wait to see what comes up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, already submitted one book! :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: comments on posts older than 90 days are automatically moderated, so they won't show up here immediately. Thanks for commenting! :)